Thanks Marillia

I had a cursory review of the ccwg framework of principles. I think the problem with the document is that the principles are quite mixed with operational matters. I think calling them framework of principles might not really be suitable for the purpose of CCWGs.
CCWGs can be on wide variety of topics with various modalities of operation. I don't know why we want to give them a detailed structure or ask them to follow certain principles. This document can be called a best practice. If we need to provide principles it has to be far less detailed and give the liberty to  the CCWGs to run themselves  in accordance to those principles.

The other point is on the voluntary participation which can clarify why we should not call this document framework of principles.  The document divides the volunteer participation in ccwg into  : members, participants and observers might work well for one group but not the other. ( to be honest I think this needs much more detailed study, even in current ccwg on accountability the roles of the members and participants are muddled and the observers don't really fulfill a purpose and many from observers switch to participants! )

I just think we need to answer briefly 3 questions and set the framework of principles on these questions:

1. How to start a CCWG [template]

2. How to run a CCWG [CCWG charter decides]

3. How to end a CCWG [Community decides]

Most of it has been covered in the document. But principles and operational suggestions are not clearly distinguished.

I will try to draft something but time is too short and might not meet the deadline.

Best

Farzaneh