dear arsene
here is the link
https://www.itu.int/net4/wsis/forum/2016/Media/RP/AdobeConnect

Ahmed Mahmoud Mohamed Eisa  <[log in to unmask]>
+249123031155 Sudani
+249912331155 Zain
 Gedaref digital city organization <http://gedaref.com/>(GDCO) is a
nongovernmental and nonprofit organization (Gedaref Sudan), it is part of
the Telecentres movement <http://community.telecentre.org/profile/AHMED>
where ICT is used for community development. .
<http://www.unite-it.eu/profiles/blog/list?user=21w449uixv4i>GDCO is the winner
of seven (7)information
<http://www.unite-it.eu/profiles/blogs/gdco-sudan-winner-of-seven-iformation-for-development-awards>
for development awards.  It the founder of the firstTelecentre academy in
Africa and middle east and the thirteen in world ..GDCO is founded in
partnership with the Digital City of Eindhoven (DSE) Netherlands and
supported by Eindhoven volunteers for gedaref projects (SPEG )