David Post

Some things for you to think about:

I don't think we know how "community non-objection/approval" will actually work, in practice, on the ground.

MM: Do we know who the next NTIA and Congress will work, in practice, on the ground? The question answers itself. To push this off to the next administration is to introduce a completely new and unknown set of factors into the situation – without in any way improving the reforms.

So yes - if it works as designed, the transition's not "irrevocable.  But if the constraints on the Board, and those community non-objection/approval mechanisms, turn out to be not nearly as effective in actual practice as everyone thinks they will be, then in effect it is.

MM: And US Commerce Dept approval? How revocable is that once we lose this opportunity to get rid of it? Have you given that any thought?

David

avri

---

David G. Post