+ 1 Niels - just sent out a similar note.

On 5/27/2016 12:59 PM, Niels ten Oever wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Agreed! We've been doing some work in the CCWP HR Sub Group on
Workstream Two as well, happy to also bring that into a discussion.

Looking forward to discuss!

Perhaps a webinar / discussion on the 1st, 2nd or 7th of June?

Best,

Niels