From: Janice Douma Lange <[log in to unmask]>
Date: May 6, 2016 at 5:19:13 AM GMT+2
To: Fellowships-alumni <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [fellowships-alumni] Request for Assistance in Sending Constituency Travel- New Travel Provider Update Webinars Announcement

Hi all

The Constituency Travel team asked for some help in getting the word out regarding upcoming webinars to train community members on the New Travel Provider for ICANN …FCM Solutions.

Details yet to come on the Adobe Connect Link / Conference Call information but the dates and times are set so can be placeholder on your calendars for now.

The information has been translated into 8 languages other than english, so if you can kindly share in your network…that would be grand..I can share here, on Facebook and Twitter when we get the additional details.

Thank you!