I also agree with Avri on this matter...
On 2 Jun 2016 6:49 am, "Tatiana Tropina" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

+ 1 to Avri,
I think this is my problem with this public comment draft (and I left
several comments about this in the doc). We do need more, but some of the
issues require more time for elaboration. I don't think we can criticise
ICANN for the fact that we haven't got more yet, when the document we are
commenting on says that the work is in progress.
So agree with the positive comment that will say that it's good start but
there is definitely an important work to be done further.
Cheers
Tanya