Dear All,

Few months ago I decided to join the NCSG in order to serve and defend the
interest of the community regarding Internet resources use. Before that, I
started working with the GNSO Policy Development Process Working Group (PDP
WG) to contribute in the development process of the Next Generation
Registration Directory Services (Next-Gen RDS). Time comes now that I engage
more and participate within this stakeholder Group. Therefore, I volunteer
to serve as a liaison/point of contact between NCSG and GNSO PDP WG as far
as the attached documents are concerned.

Actually, the GNSO PDP WG is coming to the end of its Phase 1 and, thus,  is
gathering all the possible requirements for the next-gen RDS. We are kindly
invited to read both the outreach message 2 and the RDS list of Possible
requirements, attached to the e-mail, and comment or add any requirement
that is not already included the list :

1.       Read the outreach message 2 in attach

2.       Read and check the RDS PDP list of possible requirements, also in
attach

additional requirement

Please before replying to this e-mail to add a "new" requirement, make sure
you read the entire document and check whether this requirement was not
duplicated already. Also, ensure that you send your contact details (name,
first name, e-mail) if not explicitly included in your mail signature.

This is a hard work, but as I know we are all in this group in order to help
in achieving a more secure and competitive Internet resources use, an
openness of the Internet, I am sure we'll all participate in the debate and
share our views. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions, I'll be more
than willing to respond and help.

Deadline is prior to June 28th for the GNSO PDP WG to have this document
ready for the ICANN meeting in Helsinki, so I suggest you be kind and reply
to this mail by a time that allows me to synchronize all comments and
inputs, review the document and submit to the GNSO Not Later Than ((NLT)
Monday 27th of June, if possible.

--ff--
Best regards

Farell FOLLY

Africa 2.0 Foundation

Benin Chapter Head - Technology Champion

t:  <tel:%2B22997%20248100> +22997 248100
s :  <tel:%2B22997%20248100> Skype: farellf
m:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

w : <http://www.africa2point0.org/> www.africa2point0.org
l :  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/farellf> www.linkedin.com/in/farellf
tt :  <http://www.twitter.com/__f_f__> www.twitter.com/__f_f__