From: NCSG-Discuss <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Raoul Plommer <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2016 12:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: NCSG Lunch in Helsinki on Monday at 12:30

Count me me in too! :)

-Raoul

On 26 June 2016 at 14:27, Carlos RaĆŗl GutiĆ©rrez G. <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
i want to have lunch

Carlos RaĆŗl GutiĆ©rrez
+506 8837 7176<tel:%2B506%208837%207176>
Skype: carlos.raulg
Current UTC offset: -6.00 (Costa Rica)
On 26 Jun 2016, at 13:49, Tapani Tarvainen wrote:

> All NCSG members in Helsinki (others please ignore),
>
> We're going to have "NCSG Lunch" at 12:30 local time
> on Monday somewhere in the conference venue.
>
> This is not a formal meeting, but don't be surprised
> if we'll talk about what's coming up in the meeting,
> like the RDS WG and the RPM WG. :-)
>
> The exact location is still open - if you want to
> be sure you won't miss it let me know (by email,
> skype, ncuc.chat, whatever).
>
> --
> Tapani Tarvainen

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.