Auction reserve fund stands at a little over 100m USD as of today.
Klaus and Olivie are our two reps from NCSG.

-jg

From: Ayden Férdeline <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday 13 June 2016 at 15:26
To: James Gannon <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Update request on Auction proceeds drafting team

Hi James,

Thanks for raising awareness of this. I am very interested in the outcome of this topic as well, as I understand there is at least $60m in funds currently on hand from auction proceeds (a figure inevitably going to grow). I need not mention how transformative this could be for different stakeholder groups and projects if suitably allocated. Who is representing the NCSG on the drafting team for this exceptional situation?

Best wishes,

Ayden