congratulation for the good news

Ahmed Mahmoud Mohamed Eisa
+249123031155 Sudani
+249912331155 Zain
 Gedaref digital city organization (GDCO) is a nongovernmental and nonprofit organization (Gedaref Sudan), it is part of the Telecentres movement where ICT is used for community development. . GDCO is the winner of seven (7)information for development awards.  It the founder of the firstTelecentre academy in Africa and middle east and the thirteen in world ..GDCO is founded in partnership with the Digital City of Eindhoven (DSE) Netherlands and supported by Eindhoven volunteers for gedaref projects (SPEG )