From: "Maryam Bakoshi" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2016 9:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Save the Date: Discussion on CCWG-Accountability Workstream 2

Dear All,

Please save the date for a call to discuss Workstream 2 for the Cross Community Working Group on Enhancing ICANN Accountability (CCWG-Accountabilty) on FRIDAY 17 JUNE 2016 at 1400 UTC

For details on the work of CCWG-Accountability please visit: https://community.icann.org/display/acctcrosscomm/WS1++Enhancing+ICANN+Accountability

Calendar invite and dial in details to follow.

Many thanks,

Maryam Bakoshi
Secretariat Support - NCSG, NCUC & NPOC

E: [log in to unmask]