Ayden,

I like the GSMA vs IGF comparison. However don’t forget how many years it took to GSMA to build its notoriety. But I agree on you when civil society is the only reason, interest of participation diminishes.

--ff--
Best regards

Farell FOLLY

Africa 2.0 Foundation

Chapter Head - Technology Champion

t:  <tel:%2B22997%20248100> +22997 248100
s :  <tel:%2B22997%20248100> Skype: farellf
m:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

w : <http://www.africa2point0.org/> www.africa2point0.org
l :  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/farellf> www.linkedin.com/in/farellf
tt :  <http://www.twitter.com/__f_f__> www.twitter.com/__f_f__