Ho Avri,

I just got this. Would love to know if there are any transcripts available
or if someone can help sum up the highlights. This retreat has got a lot of
oppositions and hope they were able to clear some issues.

Thanks,

Le mercredi 1 juin 2016, avri doria <[log in to unmask]> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> DESA  is holding a call with MAG shortly (sorry for the late notice) on
> the subject of the retreat.
>
> As all MAG calls, it is open to observers (whether they can speak or not
> is up to the chair).
>
> Virtual Meeting with UNDESA/NY
>
> Wednesday, June 1, 2016
>
> 3:00 pm | Greenwich Time (Reykjavik, GMT) | 1 hr
>
> registration url:
> <
> https://intgovforum.webex.com/intgovforum/j.php?RGID=r2412329f0223afdecaa75d67f0216aef
> >

> avri
>
> On 27-May-16 12:01, Robin Gross wrote:
> > Please note: as the IGF has extended its deadline for nominations,
> > CSCG will be able to accept nominations until COB next *Tuesday (May
> > 31)* Details of how to apply for CSCG endorsement are below.
> >
> >> On May 23, 2016, at 2:13 PM, Robin Gross <[log in to unmask]
> <javascript:;>
> >> <mailto:[log in to unmask] <javascript:;>>> wrote:
> >>
> >> FYI:

> informing

> Friday, May 27.

------
Arsene Tungali,
Executive Director, Rudi International
Founder, Mabingwa Forum
Goma, DRCongo

Sent via Mobile (excuse type and brievity)