I am with Farzi on this one.

Rgds
Grace

Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 02:00:39 +0200
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [] MAG Call with UNDESA/NY
To: [log in to unmask]

Thanks Avri. I don't see anything new there. But I don't understand the argument of we want to be a focussed small group brainstorming hence remote participation might not be possible and that they will look into it! It is not rocket science to do remote participation even for small brain storming groups! We have done break out sessions with online participants using Adobe at ICANN and other places. What is so difficult? Do they need an adobe license? They just have to make a couple of people among the nominees responsible for interacting with the remote participants and take responsibility for facilitating it. they are so eager to go there, why not take on some responsibility to include other people?