don't have any solutions. The proposed changes to the Fellowship programme will
see it being more goal-driven and merit-based: it has my support.
- Ayden

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 12:52 PM, Mamadou LO [log in to unmask] wrote:
FYI
Mamadou
Envoyé depuis mon smartphone Samsung Galaxy.

Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2016 3:15 AM
Subject: ICANN News Alert -- ICANN Fellowship Program Application Process Review

NEWS ALERT
https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2016-06-14-en

ICANN FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM APPLICATION PROCESS REVIEW

Open Date:

Close Date:

Originating Organization:

Development and Public Responsibility Department

Categories/Tags:

Reviews/Improvements

Brief Overview:

Leading up to the ten-year anniversary of ICANN's Fellowship program, the
organization has evaluated this successful initiative in order to address the
needs of the global community and provide appropriate enhancements to ensure
that the program will continue to thrive while addressing today's ICANN and its
capacity-building needs. In this regard, the ICANN staff have identified areas
of improvement, mainly to the language used to describe Applicant Selection
Criteria and the application assessment process. In doing so, ICANN staff is
looking to ensure that the Fellowship selection process remains accountable,
transparent, and independent while continuing to strengthen the ICANN
Multistakeholder Model.

Link:

https://www.icann.org/public-comments/fellowship-application-process-review-2016-06-14-en