Just a quick reaction,

Fellows shouldn't be expected to speak English to be selected because ICANN
meetings work with all UN languages (though English is their working
language). It is still indeed a barrier because the application form is in
English and I remember having serious issues to fill it some time ago (as a
native French speaker).

I think this needs to be looked into very seriously to ensure inclusion and
diversity

------------------------
**Arsène Tungali**
Co-Founder & Executive Director, *Rudi international
<http://www.rudiinternational.org>*,
CEO,* Smart Services Sarl <http://www.smart-serv.info>*, *Mabingwa Forum
<http://www.mabingwa-forum.com>*
Tel: +243 993810967