Hi Robin,Thanks for sharing this very important information with us.I wish them success and a proper representation of all stakeholders.RegardsJames

Get Outlook for iOS

On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 1:07 AM +0900, "Arsène Tungali" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Best of luck for candidates,
Hope they will be able to bring our voices into discussion and better
represent civil society's interests.

------------------------
**Arsène Tungali**
Co-Founder & Executive Director, *Rudi international
<http://www.rudiinternational.org>*,
CEO,* Smart Services Sarl <http://www.smart-serv.info>*, *Mabingwa Forum
<http://www.mabingwa-forum.com>*
Tel: +243 993810967