Dear All,

Last year we (ICANN fellows and members of other constituencies) decided to
convene a working party on visa issues. We have been populating a document
on issues and how the working party should approach the issue.  I have now
forwarded our document to ICANN staff in charge of travel.

If you think some problems have not been mentioned in the doc or have any
other idea, please insert them in the doc. There is a layout
problem/suggestion at the end of the document which you can fill in based
on your experience.

I will send this document to other constituencies as well.

The link to the document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bKGEtdLkwAyPTcPtR9WqzH2wmW-pZmhhZfUWgejeKEU/edit?usp=sharing

<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bKGEtdLkwAyPTcPtR9WqzH2wmW-pZmhhZfUWgejeKEU/edit?usp=sharing>

<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bKGEtdLkwAyPTcPtR9WqzH2wmW-pZmhhZfUWgejeKEU/edit?usp=sharing>