/Why is a time when we have no funds not the time to start thinking about
obtaining some? Perhaps establish a goal and a strategy? And is this
solely the FC's decision to make?/

//To answer the second question first. Fund raising is an organizational
decision and the NCSG ExCom would have to initiate a "Why, for What, and
from Whom" fund raising discussion (ditto for NCUC and NPOC).
Also, fund raising is usually by a fund raising committee, of which a
treasurer may be a member. As for the first question, the timing is also
an organizational decision, again to be initiated by the ExCom.

Sam Lanfranco, NPOC Treasurer