Hi Sam,
I agree I was referring to the fact that the bylaws set out the remit and duties https://gnso.icann.org/en/improvements/ncsg-charter-05may11-en.pdf
And just noting for the record that the remit is financial oversight of NCSG and not of the constituencies bank accounts or financials themselves.

-James

From: Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday 4 July 2016 at 20:46
To: James Gannon <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: NCSG Finance Committee: Looking Forward

As Chair of the NCSG finance committee I see our remit as doing the research to identify best practices here, identify
the pluses and minuses of different strategies, and placing that information on the table for all to see, and some to use.

It is possible to set up an unincorporated entity account in a Canadian bank,
with full services across currencies, and with two signatures for disbursal of funds.
The handicap there is the need for individual physical bank visits to change signing authority.

I will be pushing for annual financial reports, to strengthen transparency and accountability.

Sam Lanfranco, NCSG Finance Committee