Hi,

Have added Item 13 in the Solutions part.

Best

Peter Green

发件人: NCSG-Discuss <[log in to unmask]> 代表 Chenai Chair <[log in to unmask]>
发送时间: 2016年7月25日 19:52
收件人: [log in to unmask]
主题: Re: Visa issues document

Thank you Farzaneh! most problems i experienced covered. If i think of any more will add on.

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 9:20 AM, hfaiedh ines <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thank you Farzaneh, great job !

Le lundi 25 juillet 2016, Adeel Sadiq <[log in to unmask]> a écrit :
A good step. Input given.

Regards

Adeel
Pakistan

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 9:06 AM, Karel Douglas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Great job.

On Sun, Jul 24, 2016 at 10:04 PM, Sonigitu Ekpe <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Good job. More, inputs required.

Sonigitu

On 24 Jul 2016 11:52 p.m., "farzaneh badii" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear All,

Last year we (ICANN fellows and members of other constituencies) decided to convene a working party on visa issues. We have been populating a document on issues and how the working party should approach the issue.  I have now forwarded our document to ICANN staff in charge of travel.

If you think some problems have not been mentioned in the doc or have any other idea, please insert them in the doc. There is a layout problem/suggestion at the end of the document which you can fill in based on your experience.

I will send this document to other constituencies as well.

Best

--
Farzaneh

--