Kudos Farzaneh!
            This is a job well done, it is like everything is covered apart from misreading information at several embassy websites for example Morocco Embassy in Kenya indicates that visa issuance takes 3 days whereas the actual time is 7 working days if schedules the application in less than 7 days will have to part with extra cost for express service, they also do not issue payment receipt.

Best regards;

James Njoroge Gitau

Cell-Phone +254 722 212171 or +254 721 274273

Before printing this mail make sure it is completely necessary. THE ENVIRONMENT IS EVERY ONE'S BUSINESS.