Dear Farzaneh;
You have my full support and congratulations.Great job from a great mind and person!
Coppens.

    On Friday, July 29, 2016 6:02 PM, Martin Pablo Silva Valent <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 Sure!
The Chair of the NPOC PC itself, Poncelet Ileleji, and me, Martin Silva Valent, Vice-chair of the ExCom and Member of the PC.
Cheers,Martín Silva Valent
¡El 29 jul 2016, a las 11:36 a.m., Edward Morris <[log in to unmask]> escribió:
Hi Martin, Would you be so kind as to ask the two NPOC PC members to indicate their support for this document on the PC list as soon as possible? We have a deadline of midnight tonight to file this as a PC comment. Thanks, Ed   From: "Martin Pablo Silva Valent" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2016 3:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Public Comment ICANN Fellowship program Farzaneh,Let me update this, my endorsement is also the full NPOC endorsement, the ExCom as a whole agrees with the statements of the document. Congrats and cheers!Martín.
El 29 jul 2016, a las 11:19 a.m., Martin Pablo Silva Valent <[log in to unmask]> escribió: Farzaneh,I think it is a great document and I would like to endorse it fully, weather it goes in as a NCSG thing or any other way. Great work! Cheers,Martín.
El 29 jul 2016, a las 6:39 a.m., farzaneh badii <[log in to unmask]> escribió: Thank you everyone.  I will close the doc at 13.00 UTC today, accepting the comments and finalize it. It will be sent to PC as well as NCUC EC.  On 28 Jul 2016 23:03, "João Carlos Rebello Caribé" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I'm doing it by myself as suggested by Janice, also can put on the doc with my remarks. I suggest to close the document and send some hours before, something like 20 / 21 UTC. []sJoao Carlos Caribe  Em 28/07/2016, às 14:21, farzaneh badii escreveu:
Dear all,
 Rafik had asked me to draft a public comment for the fellowship program at ICANN. I got to it really late and the deadline is tomorrow (29 July, 23.59 UTC)If you get the chance to comment on it until tomorrow and we get the approval of PC ( sorry PC I know it's late) then great. If not, I either submit it as an individual public comment or if you want to endorse it I can add your name too.
 Here is the link to the google doc ( if you cannot access google doc let me know I will send you by other means)
 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YTb2LNewY_Amgo6dzxZ-DkRZrhRezOe4DwVYifhEu6g/edit?usp=sharing
 Link to call for public comment: https://www.icann.org/public-comments/fellowship-application-process-review-2016-06-14-en

 Here is the link to projected improvements

https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/fellowship-projected-fy17-improvements-14jun16-en.pdf

 Best
--Farzaneh
 --