Hi

Please find attached proposed draft NCSG comments on the PTI AoI.
Thanks to those who proposed comments.   I have tried to account for
various views and inputs.  Some of the comments might be considered
contentious.

Consider this a call for consensus.

For the person who submitted a comment on article 10 please address the
comment in the attached document on Code references - thanks.

If there are concerns/questions, etc. with this submission please come
back to the list and/or to me, Marilia or David asap.

Many thanks.

Matthew

--