Dear Tatiana,

With great respect, people seem to be asking for different things.
Milton wants an NOTA to follow each name; you want different wording. I
have to say that, per my earlier message, substantively the ballots of
last year and this year look the same to me -- a group of candidates
followed by a NOTA option. Procedurally, I think there would be a
*greater challenge to the legitimacy of this election* by restarting it
in the middle.

I urge us to redesign our ballot for the next election (and hopefully
off list), but for this one, I wouldn't change it or fix it -- I would
urge everyone to vote.

Best, Kathy