+1

"...At this point,... making sure voters understand their options and how the votes will be treated is just confusing..."

Yes it is.

Norbert

=

On 8/25/2016 8:14 PM, avri doria wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Hi,

I think after this election is done it will be interesting to actually
develop a realistic model that takes into account the numbers and
distribution of members across all 3 voting types, a realistic model
that we can then test various scenarios, including the current no other
that's acceptable - NOTA - bar setting indicator and other models that
people want to propose. We can then use the model to understand and
explore the hypothetical edge cases that people are putting forward in a
fact based manner.

At this point, going beyond the simple application of the current model
and making sure voters understand their options and how the votes will
be treated is just confusing.

thanks

avri