Klaus, you asked "have you ever seen an election where the ballot lets you vote against a candidate."
Your question was answered: Yes, we have, millions of people have. The existence proof is there.
I am sorry that your rhetorical question was not answered the way you expected, it must be embarrassing.

A question for you: are you resisting correcting the balance because you fear it would actually reflect the preferences of the members better?

--MM