Hey Ayden,

This is a great issue for our members to be aware of but not sure of its within mission or remit for NCSG to be commenting on.

-James
From: NCSG-Discuss <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Ayden Férdeline <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday 15 August 2016 at 18:27
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fw: [Policy] FW: UK Parliament SDGs Inquiry - Invitation for Evidence

Greetings all,

I would like the NCSG to consider responding to this public consultation. I will endeavour to draft a statement and share a link to a Google Doc by the end of this week with a view to submitting something by the first week of September. It is possible that we may decide an NCSG response is not appropriate (in which case, this might become an open letter that anyone can add their name to, should they support the sentiments), but it may be easier to make that determination once I have some words on paper. For now, however, I invite any suggestions you may have as to the direction this draft statement might take.

Thanks,

Ayden Férdeline
linkedin.com/in/ferdeline