+ 1

On 02/08/2016 11:36, Marilia Maciel wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
I also fully support Tapani's second term as NCSG chair. Tapani has efficiently represented NCSG's interests in leadership discussions with other SGs, SOs and ACs; he has facilitated the work of NCSG on a daily basis and has skillfully acted as a facilitator of compromise solutions, building bridges between different positions. Our SG would be lucky to count on Tapani in the upcoming working cycle.

All the best,
Marilia

On Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 3:41 PM, Carlos Afonso <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
+1

--c.a.

--

Carlos A. Afonso
[emails são pessoais exceto quando explicitamente indicado em contrário]

Instituto Nupef - https://nupef.org.br
CGI.br - http://cgi.br
ISOC-BR - https://isoc.org.br

GPG 0x9EE8F8E3