Thank you Marilia,
Good job done by the PC carrying this ballot.

And thanks for the community for the support i received, i really appreciate everyone who sent in their +1s and those who wrote to encourage me to put my name forward.

And to Farzi, congratulations for your election. You actually have a good record and a very accomplished profile. You will do the job and you can count on me anytime.

Best regards,

Arsène Tungali,
@arsenebaguma
+243 993810967