Hi Marillia,

I would like to be considered as the NCSG representative  for CCWG-IG.
For the past year,I have been an active member of CCWG-IG. I got engaged with the CCWG-IG to submit a workshop for IGF. I also got engaged with planning the public session of the CCWG-IG in Morocco. I contributed to the discussion on the list and attended several of their teleconferences.
 I have experience with Internet Governance Forum (holding workshops and monitoring MAG processes and I run a Dynamic Coalition at IGF). I have also been involved with other Internet governance fora and institutions such as RIPE and its Cooperation Working Group (presented a research paper) as well as EuroDIG ( focal point for human rights track). I have helped draft the public comment on ccwg -accountability as well as the fellowship program.

Thank you for considering my application.

Farzaneh