Hi there,

My name is Arsene Tungali, an NCSG member since 2014. I am an ICANN Fellow
(Los Angeles and Morocco) and have been contributing into discussions on
the NCSG list. I am a more civil society person and interested in anything
non commercial. I have attended sessions on IG at ICANN, enjoyed the
discussions and would be happy to be associated with this WG.

I am more familiar with Internet Governance and have been active into this
world for nearly 5 years. Currently serving as the Co-coordinator of the
Civil Society Internet Governance Caucus (IGC) and representing the IGC on
the Civil Society Coordination Group (CSCG) where the NCSG is a member
group. I am an Internet Society Ambassador and look forward to more
engagement in the IG area.

I am requesting this opportunity to represent the NCSG on this CCWG on IG
given I have time and keen to learn and engage. Should you need a fresh
person who can bring in new insights, I am that person. I haven’t had any
previous engagement within the NCSG of this sort so I am looking forward to
starting with this.

Thanks for your attention,

Arsene
------------------------
**Arsène Tungali**
Co-Founder & Executive Director, *Rudi international
<http://www.rudiinternational.org>*,
CEO,* Smart Services Sarl <http://www.smart-serv.info>*, *Mabingwa Forum
<http://www.mabingwa-forum.com>*
Tel: +243 993810967