Dear Kathy, dear all,
as far as I am concerned the issue is not that the ballot looks different from the last year, the issue is a different interpretation of NOTA that makes election illegitimate. I personally rather prefer to revote (though I voted) and let us all to express opinions in a fair process.
Calling elections "symbolic" and asking everyone to just move on instead of correcting mistake hampers the whole election process and challenges the legitimacy of the elections. As I stated before, I personally find the claims that elections are symbolic and that no matter how we cast the votes we all know the result insulting and not worthy of the leadership of the group that aims to defend interests of the non-commercial stakeholders.
As someone who comes from a kind of undemocratic political regime, I do value the legitimacy of elections and the possibility to cast everyone's vote in a clear way and get it counted. "Let's fix it later for the next elections" is not the option that works for me.
Warm regards
Tatiana