Avri & "The Group of 21"

There has been a lot of back and forth about what exactly is being done
wrong, or being done right,
in this election process. In your appeal you write:

/"Without any notice to the membership or the Executive Committee, the
NCSG Chair changed//
//the longstanding interpretation of the election rules, causing
confusion among the membership//
//once the ballot was released"//
/
I agree that there is much confusion so could you expand on your appeal
and spell out in a few words
what exactly what the longstanding interpretation and what change
violated that interpretation.
I am not asking about the merits of either approach, only for clarity
about the nature of the change.

Sam L. NPOC/csih