Does the fact one is not signing this list mean one is endorsing the
current form of ballot? What is the best way to thick "NOTA" to this
discussion? I think that's the best option for me given there is a lot that
have been said in this whole discussion but which is not covered or
summarised by the few sentences presented in the attached?

------------------------
**Arsène Tungali**
Co-Founder & Executive Director, *Rudi international
<http://www.rudiinternational.org>*,
CEO,* Smart Services Sarl <http://www.smart-serv.info>*, *Mabingwa Forum
<http://www.mabingwa-forum.com>*
Tel: +243 993810967