Hi,

This is my personal opinion, as all opinion I made over the last days
are mine alone and do not reflect the opinion of NPOC and its members,
although we all had a great discussion about all this in NPOC.

I agree with Milton that it is time to think about about solutions that
will work for everybody involved. As I see it we have to have the
interest of those we represent first in mind. I don't think we all
served them particularly well over the last days and weeks, so its time
to make up. What I get from all this is:

We need a much better and well thought out and formulated charter

We need to learn to treat each other with respect

We need to learn to forgive and forget

We need to learn to be better servants

(please add as needed)

Basically what I am asking for is a NCSG restart under a set of
previously agreed rules and if possible with a bunch of fresh new faces
without too much baggage.

Yours

Klaus