On 23 Aug 2016, at 11:16 PM, Arsène Tungali <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Does the fact one is not signing this list mean one is endorsing the current form of ballot?

Of course not. Not signing does not imply anything. You might agree with the issue but not think it is worth appealing, you might disagree, you might simply not have an opinion.

David

What is the best way to thick "NOTA" to this discussion? I think that's the best option for me given there is a lot that have been said in this whole discussion but which is not covered or summarised by the few sentences presented in the attached?

------------------------
*Arsène Tungali*
Co-Founder & Executive Director, Rudi international,
CEO, Smart Services Sarl, Mabingwa Forum
Tel: +243 993810967
GPG: 523644A0
Goma, Democratic Republic of Congo

Avri & "The Group of 21"

There has been a lot of back and forth about what exactly is being done wrong, or being done right,
in this election process. In your appeal you write:

"Without any notice to the membership or the Executive Committee, the NCSG Chair changed
the longstanding interpretation of the election rules, causing confusion among the membership
once the ballot was released"

I agree that there is much confusion so could you expand on your appeal and spell out in a few words
what exactly what the longstanding interpretation and what change violated that interpretation.
I am not asking about the merits of either approach, only for clarity about the nature of the change.

Sam L. NPOC/csih