What a bunch of bollocks for 4/4 sterling candidates who are all getting a seat anyway.

I think mistrust on this particular election can be forgotten, since there's hardly any chances of having more NOTAs than votes on any particular candidate. I mean REALLY.

What this hassle HAS been good for, is for getting more elaboration on different voting options and the consequences of them. Tapani explained those 8 cases really quite well. I feel that the NOTA option is much more crucial for elections that has only one candidate but for multiwinner elections it seems unnecessarily complex to have the NOTA-option at all. In fact, I think having these eight cases might be skewing the elections more than not having the option for NOTA, because of misunderstandings. But that's just my two cents.

-Raoul