Hi,

If I’m not mistaken, all the candidates for the NCSG Council election responded to Milton’s questions on the IANA stewardship transition. However, Niels has repeatedly asked Ed Morris to respond to a question on his vote regarding the CCWG-Accountability recommendation on human rights, which is still outstanding.

Ed’s vote against the recommendation did not come as a surprise to me, as he explained his position on this recommendation in preparation for the Council vote on the topic in Marrakech. Still…, Niels is perfectly within his rights in asking him to do this again on-list.

Thanks.

Amr