I support Arsene Tungali's Candidacy.

Alagie

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 10:49 AM, Kawsu Sillah <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
+1.

Cheers,

Kawsu.

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 6:21 AM, Chenai Chair <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi all,

+1 for Arsene's candidacy

Thanks,

Chenai

On 2 Aug 2016 19:50, "Olévié Kouami" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Greetings from Jobourg,

I support Arsene candidacy.

+1

Cheers !

-Olévié-

Hi there,

My name is Arsene Tungali, an NCSG member since 2014. I am an ICANN Fellow (Los Angeles and Morocco) and have been contributing into discussions on the NCSG list. I am a more civil society person and interested in anything non commercial. I have attended sessions on IG at ICANN, enjoyed the discussions and would be happy to be associated with this WG.

I am more familiar with Internet Governance and have been active into this world for nearly 5 years. Currently serving as the Co-coordinator of the Civil Society Internet Governance Caucus (IGC) and representing the IGC on the Civil Society Coordination Group (CSCG) where the NCSG is a member group. I am an Internet Society Ambassador and look forward to more engagement in the IG area.

I am requesting this opportunity to represent the NCSG on this CCWG on IG given I have time and keen to learn and engage. Should you need a fresh person who can bring in new insights, I am that person. I haven’t had any previous engagement within the NCSG of this sort so I am looking forward to starting with this.

Thanks for your attention,

Arsene

------------------------
*Arsène Tungali*
Co-Founder & Executive Director, Rudi international,
CEO, Smart Services Sarl, Mabingwa Forum
Tel: +243 993810967
GPG: 523644A0
Goma, Democratic Republic of Congo

--
Olévié Ayaovi Agbenyo KOUAMI
Co-Gérantt de O and K IT SOLUTIONS sarl Editeur de logiciels de gestion (PGI/ERP) S.I.G.E. (http://www.oandkit.com)

--
Best Regards,
AMBASSADOR ITU Telecom World Young Innovators Competition.

Mobile : +220 9865300 |  6865300 | 3965300
Skype: profkawsu   |  Facebook: Kawsu.f.Sillah
Twitter: @ksillah1  | LinkedIn: KAWSU SILLAH