Me too.

Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 14:04:11 +0200
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: CCWG Internet Governance - My Interest
To: [log in to unmask]

You have my support too Arsene!

Sincerely,

Walid

------

Walid Al-Saqaf, PhD
Postdoc, Department of Media Studies
Stockholm University - Sweden

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 1:41 PM, Akinremi Peter Taiwo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Full support to Arsene.
Best
On Aug 2, 2016 5:40 PM, "Arsène Tungali" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi there,
My name is Arsene Tungali, an NCSG member since 2014. I am an ICANN Fellow (Los Angeles and Morocco) and have been contributing into discussions on the NCSG list. I am a more civil society person and interested in anything non commercial. I have attended sessions on IG at ICANN, enjoyed the discussions and would be happy to be associated with this WG.
I am more familiar with Internet Governance and have been active into this world for nearly 5 years. Currently serving as the Co-coordinator of the Civil Society Internet Governance Caucus (IGC) and representing the IGC on the Civil Society Coordination Group (CSCG) where the NCSG is a member group. I am an Internet Society Ambassador and look forward to more engagement in the IG area.
I am requesting this opportunity to represent the NCSG on this CCWG on IG given I have time and keen to learn and engage. Should you need a fresh person who can bring in new insights, I am that person. I haven’t had any previous engagement within the NCSG of this sort so I am looking forward to starting with this.
Thanks for your attention,
Arsene
*Arsène Tungali*
Co-Founder & Executive Director, Rudi international,
CEO, Smart Services Sarl, Mabingwa Forum
Tel: +243 993810967
GPG: 523644A0
Goma, Democratic Republic of Congo