Well said Sam, and I agree 100% with your last two paragraphs. WS2 has
commenced and I urge you to re-echo this within the group that will discuss
this topic early enough.

The earlier we get a clear direction on some of these issues the more we
save on legal hours.

Regards

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos