I would like to lend my support to Martín’s nomination of Joan Kerr. From
the conversations we have had in Marrakech and Helsinki I know her to be a
strong advocate for non-commercial perspectives relating to the DNS. She
has also done a fantastic job at developing strategies for expanding NPOC's
membership. And she's a source of eternal optimism, something in short
supply at least where I live. I am confident she would represent the NCSG
well on the GNSO Council.

- Ayden