News from Council.
Stephanie Perrin

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[council] FYI VOTING RESULTS - ELECTION OF RySG OFFICERS/GNSO
COUNCILORS/2017 NOM COM REP
Date: 	Tue, 16 Aug 2016 15:11:15 +0000
From: 	Glen de Saint Géry <[log in to unmask]>
To: 	GNSO Council List ([log in to unmask]) <[log in to unmask]>

FYI
*Subject:* VOTING RESULTS - ELECTION OF RySG OFFICERS/GNSO
COUNCILORS/2017 NOM COM REP

Dear all,

​I am pleased to announce the results of the RySG election for Chair,
Vice Chair of Policy, the two GNSO Council representatives and the RySG
representative to the 2017 Nominating Committee.​  We had a well-beyond
majority of our voting members respond with overwhelming support for all
on the slate.

    Paul Diaz, Chair (2017-2018)

    Stephane Van Gelder, Vice Chair, Policy (2017-2018)

    Donna Austin, GNSO Councilor, AP (term through 2018 ICANN Annual
    General Meeting)

    Keith Drazek, GNSO Councilor, NA (term through 2018 ICANN Annual
    General Meeting)

    Ken Stubbs, RySG representative, 2017 ICANN Nominating Committee

​I would like to request you share this information with others on the
ICANN team.  Thank you!

Best regards,

Cherie

RySG Secretariat