I actually second Olevie on all those still having another term to complete, led by my chairman Tapani.
I so moved.
Remmy

On Monday, August 1, 2016, Klaus Stoll <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear All

I would like also to support the nomination and election of Tapani as NCSG chair. Over the past year Tapani has done a very good job to manage the NCSG and in particular I would note his equal handed treatment of all NCSG members. It would be important for the whole of the NCSG that this process is continued and deepened. In addition I would also note that Tapani throughout has been acting as a "honest broker", who good will and integrity where never under question.

Yours

Klaus

--
Remmy Nweke, Esq