I don't have much to add to what have been already said here except
expressing +1 to full support to Stephanie's nomination for the second term
as GNSO council.
Stephanie, big thanks for all the work you are tirelessly doing for us,
non-commercial users, especially with regard to advocating for privacy.

Best
Tatiana