+1 from me too; continuity is good. Thanks for your work, Tapani.
- Ayden

On Mon, Aug 1, 2016 10:34 PM, DeeDee Halleck [log in to unmask] wrote:
+1 DeeDee Halleck
On Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 3:30 PM, Divina MEIGS < [log in to unmask] > wrote:
+1

Divina Frau-Meigs

> Message du 01/08/16 17:00
> De : "Ari Saarenmaa" < [log in to unmask] >
> A : [log in to unmask]
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: [NCSG-Discuss] Nomination of Tapani Tarvainen
>
> +1
>
> Ari
>
> Lähetetty iPhonesta
>
> > Klaus Stoll < [log in to unmask] > kirjoitti 1.8.2016 kello 16.08:
> >
> > Dear All
> >
> > I would like also to support the nomination and election of Tapani as NCSG
chair. Over the past year Tapani has done a very good job to manage the NCSG and
in particular I would note his equal handed treatment of all NCSG members. It
would be important for the whole of the NCSG that this process is continued and
deepened. In addition I would also note that Tapani throughout has been acting
as a "honest broker", who good will and integrity where never under question.

--
http://www.deepdishwavesofchange.org

Ayden Férdeline Statement of Interest