Dear All,

Here is the final version of the NCSG comment to the gTLD Subsequent Procedures WG: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c1IC7-KJz12XuDBFeEYiDMoh8I1ibks_McW0XqHh_nw/edit#. All comments have been addressed and resolved. Hoping that the policy committee can pick this up now.

Best wishes,

Vidushi

----- On Sep 6, 2016, at 12:37 PM, Vidushi Marda <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Dear All,

> I think the idea of deadlines for comments work well. Thanks for the suggestion
> Farzi.

> Can we make the last day for comments/feedback on the doc this Friday the 9th?
> That way we should be able to send in the doc by next week after incorporating
> them.

> Best,

> Vidushi

> ----- On Sep 5, 2016, at 7:01 AM, Michael Oghia <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>> +1 Farzi

>> -Michael

>> On Sun, Sep 4, 2016 at 5:18 PM, farzaneh badii < [log in to unmask] >
>> wrote:

>>> Thank you Vidushi and Niels,
>>> I think your document will benefit from more referencing to the actual policies
>>> you are talking about. Also as Tatiana pointed out you need to resolve the
>>> comments first. I suggest set a deadline for people to comment, then resolve
>>> those comments and then send it out to policy committee. This is what we did in
>>> the past and worked out well.

>>> Best

>>> Farzaneh