Really Milton? I've been trying to stay out of this pissing match. But this is absurd:

"And if you don’t like epithets, you should see the kinds of names (“dipshit” is a relatively tame example) one gets called by these people when you attempt to counter these distortions."

Can't we just accept that reasonable people can have different opinions and avoid insults and innuendo?

Brett Schaefer
Jay Kingham Senior Research Fellow in International Regulatory Affairs
Margaret Thatcher Center for Freedom
Davis Institute for National Security and Foreign Policy
The Heritage Foundation
214 Massachusetts Avenue, NE
Washington, DC 20002
202-608-6097