Dear Srinivas,
Thank you for your interest in joining Non-commercial Stakeholder Group (NCSG) in ICANN.
We have reviewed your application with interest, however, based on our membership guidelines, we will not be able to proceed further with approval of your application.
May I take this opportunity to thank you for the interest you have shown in being a member of the NCSG.

Please feel free to contact at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or the NCSG chair Tapani Tarvainen, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, if you think your application should be reconsidered and why.

Many thanks,
--
Maryam Bakoshi
Secretariat ­ NCSG, NCUC, NPOC

Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Mobile:  +44 7737 698036
Skype:  maryam.bakoshi.icann